To establish a Library that serves a source of generating information and knowledge with globally responsive resources and services. To support instruction, research & extension services.
- To provide a variety of Learning resources, services and facilities to support a diverse community.
- To encourage academic achievement, success and lifelong learning to enhance teaching excellence.
Objectives of Library
- To select, acquire, preserve and disseminate relevant and latest information.
- To Supply the latest information to all specialties in their respective field.
- To issue and retrieve books and other relevant material on notice boards.
- To assist users to access information on the World Wide Web.
- To provide information communication transmission service to all users.
RULES OF LIBRARY
- Students should produce their identity card as and when demanded by the library staff.
- While entering the central library or Reading hall Reader must show their I Card to the user tracking computerized system.
- Keep your belongings at the property counter while entering the library.
- Students should check the books before issuing them. If you find any deficiency show it to the staff & take the signature.
- Writing / scribbling on or tearing pages of library books, newspapers, periodicals etc, is prohibited & will be liable for strict action.
- All the books in the library must be returned before the annual examination.
- The Book Bank facility is available for economically backward students as well as to scholar students.
- Students must keep silent in the library & reading hall.
- Duplicate I Card will be issued on extra charge of Rs. 50/-.
- If the reader is having any suggestion, he / she can directly meet the Librarian or use a suggestion box.
- The students must return the books within 7 days; however they can return it before the date & take another book.
- Fine of Rs. 1.00 will be imposed for late return books per day per book.
- A fine of Rs. 5/- per day will be charged on late return of books issued on Identity card for reading in reading hall.
- Use of mobile phones is strictly prohibited inside the library.
Special Features of Library
- Book Bank Facility
- Book Bank Facility
- Competitive Examination Book Section
- KOHA software ,fully computerized online issue and return with barcode facility
- Membership for DELNET
- Membership for N-List database
- Interlibrary Loan Facility With other Sister Institute
Library Advisory Committee
|Name of Member||Designation|
|Prof. R. L. Wadmare||Chairman|
|Dr. P. D. Pulate||Member|
|Dr. P. V. Kanawade||Member|
|Dr. P. T. Tupe||Member|
|Dr. A. B. Pawar||Secretary|
|Dr. Anil Bhanudas Pawar
|Librarian||M.Com,,M.Lib.I.Sc., M.Phil., Ph.D.||9923278957
|Mr.Wagh Pratap Madhav||Library Assistant||M.A.||9922155627|
|Central Library||Monday To Saturday||9.00 am To 5.00 pm|
|Reading Hall||Monday To Saturday||9.00 am To 5.00 pm|
|During Exam Period|
|Central Library||Monday To Saturday||9.00 am To 6.00 pm|
|Reading Hall||Monday To Saturday||9.00 am To 6.00 pm|
Sections in Library
- Student Reading
- Staff Reading
|Post Graduate Books||800|
|Book Purchased Under Research Project||1259|
|Book Bank Books||8444|
|Audio Visual Aids||61|
|Journals & Magazines||25|
|Name of Library Software||KOHA|