Complete Campus, Comprehensive Approach
- The college has BSNL FTTH (Fiber Optical) 50 mbps Internet connectivity with Wi-Fi. Nearly 90% of the faculty is now well-acquainted with the Internet operation. Internet connection is provided in every Administrative and Academic Department, Library and Throughout the campus.
- Earn and learn scheme has been introduced since the inception of the institution to provide education to economically weaker and deprived students. The scheme is allotted to the students as and when demanded. The committee monitors the activities of the scheme with the help of student representatives throughout the year. The students are assigned duties in Departments, Library, Laboratories, Office, Garden, Security etc.
- The Canteen committee meets once a month to discuss various issues raised by the student representatives. Canteen committee members surprisingly visit the canteen to check the quality of food. The canteen supervisors are duly informed to take necessary steps for improvement.
Earn and Learn
- Students will have compulsory medical checkup as per the University directives. The schedule of the medical checkup is notified after the commencement of the first term. The college authorities have also made available the services of an Honorary Medical Officer, who shall be available in the nearby Pravara Rural Hospital, Loni.
- For overall student development and discover hidden talent.
- Annual Cultural Programme
- Elocution and Essay Writing Competitions.
- Sports Events.
- Welcome and Send-off Functions.
- Teacher’s Day.
- Alumni Meet
- Parents Meet
- NSS activities
- SWO activities
- Campus Interview
- Career Guidance
- Competitive Exam Guidance
- Pravara Cultural & Sports Festival (Ek Gaon Ek Ganpati)
- Commerce Association.
- Science Association.
- Extra Mural Lecture Series
- Educational & Industrial Visits.
- National , State Seminars Organization
- Blood Donation Camp
- Convocation Ceremony
Our college Gymkhana is equipped with ground and facilities. The department of physical Education in this college also started in the 1999-2000 year. The department has enough sports materials for training in regular games. Gives practices for Football, Hockey, Cricket, Kho-Kho, Volleyball, Kabaddi, Base Ball, Badminton, Table tennis etc. College has a good playground with grounds for the following physical infrastructure facilities are available in the college.
- 5 acre Ground
- 2000 sq.ft. Gymkhana Hall
- Running Track
- Kho-Kho Court
- Throwing (Shot Put, Discus, Javelin)
- Kabaddi Court
- Jumping (High Jump, Long Jump)
- Volleyball Court
- Table Tennis
- Handball Court
- Gym Facility
- Basketball Court
- Weight Lifting
- Multi Gymnasium
- Open Gym
Student Counseling Center
Our vision is a university where all students are empowered to reach their personal, academic, and career goals.
We promote student success by helping you with:
- Mental health and life concerns
- Learning and academic skills challenges
- Career uncertainty
- Faculty/staff - student communication
College has well equipped and furnished 6 Laboratories:
- Chemistry Laboratory
- Physics Laboratory
- Botany Laboratory
- Zoology Laboratory
- Computer Laboratory
- Language Laboratory
This is the second stride in the 21st century. It is observed that language laboratory is the best option to train students. Technology is bringing innovative changes in language laboratories and thus language laboratories are getting equipped with software. Now, English Language Laboratory is not the stockpiles of cassette tapes, CD players and microphones that some of the students experienced a decade ago. But, they’re computer rooms with designed software to give students a unique and customizable learning experience.
The college has well-furnished in the department of English. The language lab is having 01 teacher console and 10 students console with necessary electronic equipment like L.C.D Projector. The students of Functional English and Special English classes use it to enhance the communication skills in reading, writing, speaking and listening, with emphasis on grammar and vocabulary. This also facilitates to the teacher to conduct tests and assignments to evaluate the students’ comprehension. The Digital English Language Laboratory provides an equal opportunity for the students to be instructed and also to be heard by their instructor. The digital laboratory offers psychological privacy to help even hesitant students to promote their speaking ability.
English language laboratory practice
- Introduction to Phonetics.
- Introduction to Vowels and Consonants and associated Phonetic symbols
- Introduction to Accent, Intonation and Rhythm
- Situational Dialogues/Role Play
- Public Speaking
- Group Discussions
- Facing Interviews
- Resume Preparation
- e- correspondence
Students, faculty and staff have access to the computer labs, which provide the tools and technologies to produce websites, edit papers, complete class assignments, communicate via email, conduct data analyses and access library resources. Various computer courses are run under computer lab. Microsoft Windows software is available for word processing, statistics, spreadsheets and database management. This lab features 25 personal-computing workstations with Microsoft Windows 7 and Office 2013 applications, plus printer and scanner capability.
Our Botanical Department has well maintained a beautiful and eye catching botanical garden with ex-situ conservation of some ornamental rare, endangered, medicinal plants collected from Maharashtra. Such plants are multiplied in plant nursery shade net & distributed to farmers as extension activity. We are also glad to inform that our botanical garden is sanctioned with Grant of Rs. 10,00,000/- by Ministry Environment and Forest ,Climate change Division, Botanical Survey of India Kolkata,Government of India for a proposal of financial assistance for improvement of infrastructural facility in our botanical garden which is useful for enhancing research activities and useful for practical purpose to staff and students.
The botanical garden is systematically planned and situated to the north of the college building and covers 2 acres of land. Our botanical garden has 389 trees, 428 shrubs, 70 herbs, 20 climbers, 300 nursery sampling, 24 gymnosperms. We have conserved medicinal and endangered plants like Lawsoni inermis (Mehendi), Madhuca indica (Moha), Gmnelia arborea (Shivan), Mimosops elangi (Bakuli), Terminalia arjuna (arjun), Terminelia chebula (Hirda), Gokarn, Shatawari, chlorophytum, Rose etc.